Friday, June 26, 2009

Inspiration Point

The three blogs that I follow are as follows:

Ringo Have A Banana

I can not handle the high fashion blogs. They are way to intense for me. a) I don't like the setup of the blogs themselves. b) I am just not into high fashion.


I consider myself a fairly well dressed person, with a keen sense of what works for me, and what does not. I am not a slob, but I am certainly no supermodel either. So expect some fashion, but that will not be my main focus. Ringo brings the perfect amount into her lovely posts. I super love her outfit posts, however I do not think that that will be a feature of my blog due to my refusal to buy a digital camera. Everyone in my family, as well as most everyone in our high tech world owns one, but i simply can not bring myself to do it. I love photography, and I can not handle the loss of image quality, as well as the feeling of pride over an image.

That being said, I do understand that outfit posts, and other such everyday photos are not art, and a digital photo of this would be quite acceptable. However, this does not seem a good enough reason to make the purchase.

Anyways, back to Siri. She displays a wide range of of posts from her love of the magazines such as RUSSH to food to music. And speaking of music, her best boy just happens to be a member of The Pains of Being Pure at Heart, an excellent band. Download four of their songs for free here.


Hot Child In The City

Lisa writes short and sweet tidbits on a veriaty of things that she experices. Tending towards photographs to do her storytelling, it is quite astetically pleasing. She tends towards art and the art side of fashion in magazine spreads.


I'm Boy Crazy

Alexi brings an unabashed view to the world of boys. It is absolutely crazy, but absolutely awesome. It is not at all what I will be doing in my blog, but I felt the need to mention it, because I follow it just as regularly as the others. Take everything she says with a grain of salt, and you will be all set. My favorite feature of hers are The Blind Leading The Blind posts, where she dishes out life advice. Here is the most recent.



No comments: