Friday, June 26, 2009

New Begninngs

Somewhere along the way I became the reader of several blogs. It started with one that I read because it was written by a friend. On the right of her page is a list of all of the other blogs that she follows. I checked out a few, and found another that I liked. From there I stumbled across another, etc. etc. Sometimes I would read a few posts, get bored, and move on. Other times, I would fall in love; sit in front of my computer for hours perusing the archives. When that was over, my eyes stinging from over exposure to the screen, I would have just enough energy to bookmark the page before closing my laptop and allowing my eves a nap. I learned a lot from many blogs; this I liked, things I didn't. Some days when there were no new posts on my much loved blogs I would click on the links to their favorite blogs, and then jump over to blogs that those bloggers had linked. It seemed as though I spent just as much time searching for blogs as I did reading them. And then it hit me. Instead of going on an almighty quest for the perfect blog, why didn't I just create it?

No comments: