Saturday, September 26, 2009

Big Brown Bug Bag

Somehow this past Sunday was my first foray into a flea market of the season. Which is almost over! However, my patience paid off and I ended up with a bag full of goodies.

First and foremost I scored the bestest tooled big brown bug bag that oh so perfectly fits all of my school things. From the same stand I scored a little red purse, as well as a pair of earrings and a ring that got thrown in with the bags.

In addition, I found two whole dresses, two flowery treys, a big flowered jar, a super snazzy old green kitchen scale, a metal bug bracelet, and some ridiculous bright teamster pins.

Sometimes my lack of digi-cam-ness is sad because I can't just snap some quick pictures to illustrate my words. Maybe I will snag a friends sometime soon because the bug bag is just too cool for words alone.

No comments: