Monday, September 28, 2009

Cram Session

I caved on my resolution not to buy shoes and clothing on Etsy anymore, since I often end up not liking what I buy. It is an unfortunate dilemma. It all looks so good online, but then once in my possession, most stuff is to big, or too small, or just plain not what it looked like in the pictures.



These boots, while totally adorable, make me feel like I have clown feet. I am so used to my Dr. Martin's, that while chunky, somehow give the illusion of small feet. Not that I have big feet; I am not even pretending to complain about my solid 7.5 tosies. However, the slenderness of the Justin boots, much like cowboy boots, do give the illusion of longer feet.


Oh, and they are a size 7. They fit, but certainly pinch. I am hoping that with some wear they will mold to my feet more accurately.


Now, this sweater that lookes oh-so-cute here, is shorter and baggier than I had invisioned. If you're going to be baggy, then be long. If you're going to be short, then be fitted. The combo of the two simply does not work on my body.

However, all is not lost. I am confident that I will be able to work both pieces into my wordrobe effectively.

No comments: