Saturday, September 19, 2009

Made for Walking

In a long list of my latest Etsy obsessions, Time Bomb Vintage in sittin' pretty at the top with an amazing selection of shoes.



First and foremost, these stellar red cowboy boots! However, there is no why that my 7.5/8 feet could possible be shoved into a 6.


At 6.5 these cowboy boots are edging closer to my very own size, but still missin' the boat.


Yet another pair of boots. 7.5! These little beauties just might make it into my closet after all...



I simply adore these, but on the other end of things mah feet would be swimming in a 10/10.5. My friend has a pair of these in green, which I am super lusting after. The search continues.



Another pair of 7.5s that just might make it into my closet. I've been looking for a good pair of sandals like these, however as it is September, and fast approaching real fall weather I think the boots would be a more appropriate investment.


And last but not least, I aimlpy adore these blue oxfords. I live the triangle detale on the front, and the simple sneaker-shoe combo. But alas, at a 7 even though I just might be able to squeeze into them, I think my toesies would be very angry with me.

No comments: