Thursday, July 9, 2009

Non-Photo Blue


For those of you who live in and around Newtonville, I strongly recommend you hit up Newtonville Camera for all of your photo needs. (Oh, and of course, I'm talking film. I believe that they cater to the digital demographic, but I can not speak to that since I flatly refuse to purchase a digital camera.) This has been my tried-and-true one-stop camera shop since my first photography class freshman year. They have a pretty sizable counter devoted to used cameras, which is nice for me because I seem to be cursed. I have had three cameras in the past two years. Yikes!

And of course, they have the usual assortment of film and paper, but in addition to their already low prices, they have a 10% student discount! They also develop and print film at a very reasonable rate. Personally, I like to do that myself. However, I would like to get a roll or two of color Holga film done at some point.

No comments: